Terms Of Service
TL;DR: Don't abuse, be nice to others, you are responsible for what you do, and you can't use this service for commercial purposes.
Welcome to 251's code base v2 ("git.251.sh" or "This website").
By continue to access this site's content, you are agreeing to these terms.
I. Using our Services
- You can download other's public repo, but be nice.
- We reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
- We are not responsible for what you write, nor for the safeguard of your own privacy.
- DO NOT use our service for commercial purposes, we will see this as abuse of the service and it will be treated as such.
II. Copyright Material
Uploading and (most of all) publicly sharing copyrighted material might put other users and this website in danger so just don't do it.
III. Warranties and Disclaimers
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, 251'S CODE BASE V2, ITS PARTNERS, AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES TO YOU ABOUT THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTION OF THE SERVICES OR CONTENT, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE".
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, 251'S CODE BASE V2, AND ITS PARTNERS, WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES, OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
IN ALL CASES, 251'S CODE BASE V2, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
IV. About these Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services.
If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
git.251.sh is hosted in China and therefore is subject to its laws and jurisdiction.
VI. Refraining from certain activities
You may not engage in the following activities through the services provided by this website:
- Harassing and abusing others by engaging in threats, stalking, or sending spam.
- Contributing to the discrimination, harassment or harm against any individual or group. That includes the spread of hate and bigotry through racism, ethnophobia, antisemitism, sexism, homophobia and other forms of discriminatory behavior.
- Contributing to the abuse of others by distributing material where the production process created violence or sexual assault against persons or animals.
- Impersonating or portraying another person in a confusing or deceptive manner unless the account is clearly classified as a parody.
- Doxing: Doxing (the publication of other people's personal data) is not allowed because we can't assess either if it's done in good faith or what consequences it will have for the exposed people, and because it implies too big a legal risk for us.
- Misuse of services by distributing viruses or malware, engaging in a denial of service attack, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to any computer system, including this one.
- Activity not permitted by national or international law.
TL;DR: The less we know about our users, the better.
I. What do we do with your data
- We require your email address, username and password to identify the account holder and provide the services offered by us. All additional information you supply on any of the services provided by us are optional.
- Our processing of your information is limited to storing it for you to use.
- Further access to your personal data and stored files and other information you provide to any of the services offered by us is under your control.
- We provide and require SSL/TLS encryption on all provided services.
- We store logs of your activity for period no longer than 24h (unless specified otherwise per service). This data is used to help diagnose software issues, maintain security of the system against intrusion, and monitor the health of the platform.
- We don't store any logs of your activity.
II. What we do not do with your data
- We do not collect any data other then what is needed to provide you the service.
- We do not in any way process, analyze your behavior or personal characteristics (profiling). We have no advertisements or business relationships with advertisers.
- We do not share nor sell your data to third party unless in case of network inter-operatable (federated) services require certain data to operate (eg. other email service provider needs to know your email address to be able to deliver emails).
- We do not require any additional information that is not crucial for operation of the service (like we do not ask for additional phone numbers).
- We do not read/look nor process your personal data, files, etc. stored on our servers unless needed for troubleshooting purposes, or under suspicion of breaking Terms Of Services in which case we ask for prior permission from you or inform you afterwards of all actions taken against the account in the transparency report addressed to account holder.
III. Access to your information
- You may be shown embedded videos and link previews from other websites while using services provided by us. This may expose you to web tracking by external services, such as (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, and Google.
- All data and files stored on services that are bound to personal information (services that require logging in) are available for you to download for either archival purposes or to transfer to another compatible website.
IV. Your Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict processing, object to processing as well as in certain circumstances the right to data portability. If you have provided consent for the processing of your data you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioners’ Office if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR or DPA 18 with regard to your personal data. Identity and contact details of controller and data protection officer:
251 is the controller of data for the purposes of the DPA 18 and GDPR. 3 If you have any concerns as to how your data is processed you can contact:
Thank you for spending time reading this. Have a nice day.